Sunday, September 13, 2009

Student Profile

Life is unpredictable. It's an obvious fact, but every time I think about how things around me have changed in an unexpected way, I'm amazed.

I was born in November 1991, in the little city of Princeton, New Jersey. My father was studying at Princeton University while my mother was working as an architect. I grew up happily in Montreal with my parents and my little brother. My parents divorced when I was six years old; it was a rather hard experience, even though I feel now that it was for the best.

My childhood was, on the whole, pretty happy. I experienced my adolescence in a very different way. I didn't have many fights with my parents. Instead, I was fighting with myself, inside. Changes were occuring in my mind. It's as if disappointing evidences about life were striking me from time to time, leaving me with a sens of hopelessness. My adolescence is aslo a very happy part of my life, mostly because I met some of my best and lasting friends.

Every year, I have a rough idea of what is going to happen during the next months, but in the end, it' just unbelievable how different things actually turn out. I have noticed that usually reality is much greater than fiction. I really must stay confident about my future, because I know, from my experience, that wonderful things can happen.

I don't think that I can say for sure that I am becoming happier every year, bt I can affirm without hesitation that as time goes on, it seems to go faster and I seem to know myself better.

How is my life going to evolve? It's a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment