Saturday, October 3, 2009

LEL 1: Grammar Skills 4 : Adjectives, Adverbs, & Confusing Words

1. Interest level:
I found the subject pretty interesting, since a lot of people make mistakes with adjectives, adverbs, and especially confusing words. As I was doing the course, I recognized many common mistakes that people do.

2. Difficulty:
I didn't find the course difficult. I was pretty good with confusing words, because I have a good visual memory. I must say though, that the first lesson was harder for me, because I knew less well the difference between adjectives and adverbs.

3. What I learned:
I didn't learn anything in the two last lessons, but I learned a great deal in the first one. In English, adjectives are found with the questions: which one?, what kind? and how many?. As for adverbs, the questions used to find them are: where?, when?, how? and to what extent?. I also learned that modifiers that describe nouns or pronouns must be placed as closely as possible to the words they describe.

4. My score:
I didn't get my score.

5. Course rating:
I would rate this course 9/10, because I found that everything was clear, and very well explained.

1 comment: