Sunday, November 22, 2009

LEL 3: Grammar Skills 1: Using Punctuation in Sentences

1. Interest level:
The course was well made, so I found it interesting. It is always useful to review the rules of punctuation.

2. Difficulty:
Some of the things I knew already, so the course wasn't so hard.

3. What I learned:
In the first lesson, I already knew the general rules of capitalization, but there were some expressions I wasn't sure if they needed a capital letter, like religions. In the second lesson, I learned that A.M. and P.M. need periods. I learned the Faulty Sentences (Complete Sentences, Sentence Fragments and Run-On Sentences) in secondary 4, so I didn't learn anything new in the third lesson. I think it is instinctive for me where to put the commas, so I didn't learn anything in the fourth and fifth lessons.

4. My score:
There was no score.

5. Course rating:
I found that the course was a good revision, because I learned these things a few years ago. I rate this course 8/10, because it was well explained.

1 comment:

  1. Very good comments, although somewhat brief. No comma after revision. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete